For the Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Peel 6 or so cloves of garlic.
- Pour a bit of olive oil into a pan set on medium heat. Roast the garlic until light brown and fragrant. Carful to not let it get too dark. Scoop the garlic cloves out, keeping the garlic oil in the pan.
- Mix all the ingredients together in your food processor until smooth.
- Place in a jar with a lid for latter.
For the Fritter Cakes
- Chop up all the veggies.
- After all veggies have been chopped, whisk to combine the dry ingredients (flours, salt, baking powder) in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (veggies and eggs). Lightly mix and fold until you have achieved a super thick pancake batter consistency. If the mixture is too wet add a bit more flour, if it’s too dry and a little water.
- Heat the same pan you used for roasting the garlic, there should be a bit of the flavorful garlic oil still in the pan, add a bit more neutral high heat oil and heat your pan to medium/high heat.
- Using your clean hands form little patties and place them into the hot pan.
- Cooking about 2 to 4 minutes per side (depending on how thick you made them). They are done when cooked through and beginning to brown.