If you’re looking for another occasion to pop open a jar of Wicked Okra®, here it is.
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup pickled okra juice
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp coarse ground pepper
- 2 cups Wickles Wicked Okra®
- In a large bowl add cream cheese, red onion, okra juice, garlic, and pepper. Combine with a hand mixer.
- Add okra and continue mixing until combined.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours and serve within three days of making.
- Serve with your favorite chips or crackers.